Whether you’re looking for a new recipe to feature your product, some photography to show off those delicious treats with product placement, or coaching to get your own blogging business organized and set up for success, I’d love to hear more about the opportunity to work together, so please get in touch.
For more information on the professional content creation and photography services I offer, please visit my portfolio site.
My services include...
- recipe development
- recipe testing/updating/troubleshooting
- baking tutorials/ingredient guides
- food photography
- food styling
- live cooking classes/baking tutorials
- 1 to 1 coaching on recipe development and helping bloggers get digitally organized for success
I'm always open to hearing any other ideas you have for collaboration as well so please reach out!
Or feel free to email me at info(at)mintandmallow.com!
- Dartmouth College - B.A., Major in Organismal and Physiological Biology, Minor in Art History
- The French Pastry School - Certificate, L’Art de la Patisserie
Brands I've had the pleasure of working with...
- Mashed, April 2021: Mistakes Everyone Makes When Making Cinnamon Rolls
- Mashed, March 2021: Mistakes You're Making With Homemade Icing
- Mashed, March 2021: We Tested Whether TikTok's Egg Separating Hack Actually Works
- Mashed, November 2021: The Big Mistake You Might Be Making When Baking With Eggs
- Mashed, December 2020: The Crucial Thing You Never Think About When Baking With Eggs
- Real Simple, Decemeber 2020: Why Egg Size Matters in Baking
- Bon Appétit "Basically," December 2020: What Size Eggs Should You Use For Baking?