WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED?
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form. In addition, we may ask you to create a user profile, which would allow you to create a username and password. We will store the username, but your password will not be visible in our records.
- Media: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Information We Collect from Others: We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment.
- Automatically-Collected Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To create your account, identify you as a user of the Website, and customize the Website for your account;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To market products through display or affiliate advertisements;
- To market to you on third-party platforms, such as Facebook;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website;
- To process payment for purchases you make through the Website; or,
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- ConvertKit – this service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. We store your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
- SlickStream – this service is used for providing recommendations for related post and to save your favorite recipes so you can find them more easily in the future. We do not store any information from this service. SlickStream collects your email as an identifying factor to link your favorite recipes and records when you like a post, recipe, or story.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, we may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
PUBLICLY VISIBLE INFORMATION
If you leave a comment on the Website, certain information may be publicly visible.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Website, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of our Website may be entirely usable.
Sponsored Content Tracking Pixels
This Website may engage in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC's requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
Affiliate Program Participation
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
The Mint + Mallow Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at email@example.com to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amend – You may contact us at email@example.com to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Last updated: February 18, 2021
This website located at www.mintandmallowkitchen.com (“Website”) is owned and operated by Sprinkles & Scones, LLC DBA MINT + MALLOW.
Your use of the Website constitutes your acceptance of, and agreement to, the following disclaimer (“Disclaimer). We reserve the right to modify, alter, amend or update this Disclaimer. This Disclaimer is subject to change without notice. If you do not agree with or do not accept any part of this Disclaimer, you must not use the Website.
We have made every effort to ensure that all information on the Website has been tested for accuracy. We make no guarantees regarding the results that you will see from using the information provided on the Website.
The Website disclaims liability for incidental or consequential damages and assumes no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of use of the information provided on the Website. The Website assumes or undertakes no liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use of any information found on the Website.
From time to time, the Website will publish content with recipes. All such recipes have been tried and used successfully, but results may vary from person to person. Consult your medical professional before using any recipe if you have concerns about how you may individually react to the use of any particular recipe or ingredient. By voluntarily creating and using any recipe provided here, you assume the risk of any potential injury that may result.
From time to time, the Website may publish content with tutorials. All such tutorials have been tried and completed successfully, but results may vary from person to person. Some tutorials may include the use of tools, such as hammers, saws, or hot glue guns, which can cause injury. By voluntarily following any tutorial provided on the Website, you assume the risk of any potential injury that may result.
From time to time, the Website may discuss topics related to events (“Event"). All Event content is for informational purposes only. Unless specifically disclosed in the content, the Website is not a partner or sponsor of these Events.
If you choose to attend an Event that was listed on the Website, you assume all risk of any potential injuries that you may incur at such an Event. Please consider all inherent risks of a particular Event before participating.
From time to time, the Events listed on the Website may contain an element of physical fitness. (e.g., 5k, bowling, etc.) If you are unsure of your physical abilities, you should seek medical advice prior to participating.
You (for yourself, your heirs, personal representatives, or assigns, and anyone else who might make a claim on your behalf) hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue the Website and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, partners, shareholders, members, agents, employees, vendors, sponsors, and volunteers from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, damages, losses, or expenses (including court costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees) which may arise out of, result from, or relate in any way to your attendance at any Event, except for any gross negligence or willful misconduct on our part.
Any statements related to income or earnings potential on the Website are examples of what may be possible in the future. We make no guarantees regarding results, present or future. We are not responsible for your earnings, income, sales, or any other performance as a result of the actions you take based upon the information provided on the Website. The Website is provided for informational purposes only.
We have made every effort to ensure that all business information, including but not limited to any references to technology or business methodology, provided on the Website has been tested for accuracy. There is no guarantee that you will see positive results to your business using the techniques and materials provided on the Website. We assume no responsibility for your decisions or for policies or practices that you implement based on information on the Website. Everything provided on the Website is for informational purposes only.
The Website was developed strictly for informational purposes. You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your use of the information provided on the Website. We make no representations, warranties, or guarantees. You understand that results may vary from person to person. We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear on the Website.
The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the Website or the information and materials provided therein.
We make no warranty the Website will meet your requirements; will be available uninterrupted, timely and free of viruses or bugs; or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Website. We are not responsible to you for the loss of any content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website. The Website is written in English and makes no warranty regarding translation or interpretation of content in any language.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, HOWEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU, WHETHER UNDER THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the Website, its owners, members, employees, officers, directors, managers, and agents harmless from and against any and all losses, claims, suits, actions, liabilities, obligations, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses) which we suffer as a result of third-party claims based on: (i) your negligence or intentional misconduct, (ii) your breach of any provision of the Disclaimer (including representation or warranty); or, (iii) death, personal injury, or property damage arising out of, or relating to, your obligations hereunder.
The Disclaimer will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Hampshire. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Disclaimer, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") under its Commercial Arbitration Rules, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction therein. The place of any such arbitration shall be in or near Grafton County, New Hampshire. The parties also agree that the AAA Optional Rules for Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply to the proceedings.
If any provision(s) of the Disclaimer is held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall be severable and enforceable. If a provision is excessively broad, such a provision shall be limited or reduced in scope so as to be enforceable.
The Disclaimer not be assigned by you without our prior written consent; however, the Disclaimer may be assigned by us in our sole discretion.
All notices with respect to the Disclaimer must be in writing and made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the Website and to your email address.
Last updated: February 18, 2021